A number of extra curricular clubs, organised by staff and volunteers at the school, are available at Hillmead.
We also have a number of external providers running clubs and courses for an additional charge. If you are interested in joining one of these clubs then please contact the provider direct or enquire at the office.
If you as an adult would be interested in running a club or helping with one, please contact the school office.
External providers (and therefore a fee is charged):
- Karate classes for various abilities start at 4.30pm on a Monday (Contact Chelsea Sydes LVKA 07545 583389)
- Golf lessons for Years 1 - 6 take place on Mondays until 4.20pm (Contact Sharp Shooters Junior Golf Academy 07731 980272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Tennis coaching for Years R - 6 is on a Tuesday until 4.10pm (Contact Active Advantage Coaching www.activeadvantage.uk or 07885 420723 or email@example.com)
- Trampolining Clubs are Thursday 3.20pm and Friday 8am (Contact Rising Stars 01462 790152)
- AlphaBake (formerly Cookies) Cooking Club runs an after school club on a Monday and also monthly and holiday workshops for children of all ages - see their website for details or phone 079061 58895.
- We also have Brownies (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Rainbows (email@example.com) packs based at school. Please contact them directly for more details.
- Spanish lessons are currently being taught to Years 2 & 3. The teacher is not accepting new pupils at the moment.
- Cheerleading for children in Years 3 - 6 takes place on a Wednesday morning before school. Please contact Cressy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Yoga classes for children are available. Please email email@example.com for more information if you are interested.
Other clubs run by teaching staff or volunteers are available on a termly or seasonal basis for various years. Please contact the school office for more details of the clubs currently running.